The two towers : being the second part of The lord of the rings / by J.R.R. Tolkien.
View other formats and editions
- 6 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sprague Public Library - Baltic||JUV FIC TOLKI (Text to phone)||33680125481408||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0618129081 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: p. x, -725 : maps ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 
After losing Gandalf and being divided from their other companions during an Orc attack, Frodo and Sam continue towards Mordor, Land of the Enemy, to destroy the Ring, accompanied only by a mysterious figure that follows them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Middle Earth (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [The lord of the rings / by J.R.R. Tolkien] ; pt. 2
- Tolkien, J. R. R. (John Ronald Reuel), 1892-1973. Lord of the rings ; pt. 2.