My sister's a popstar / Kimberly Greene.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sprague Public Library - Baltic||JUV FIC GREEN (Text to phone)||33680140911041||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781409516507 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1409516504 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780794528997 (American)
- ISBN: 0794528996 (American)
- Physical Description: 274 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: London : Usborne, 2010, c2006.
Originally published: 2006.
Sam can't wait for her big sister Danni to come home from touring so their family can get back to normal. Having a singing sensation for a sister is just too weird. But it seems things are only going to get weirder, as Danni's been given her own reality TV series--and they're all going to be filmed. No way does Sam want her life on screen, but the director convinces her to give it a go, at least for five days. Then it's up to her to choose. Can she handle her starring role as a pop star's little sister?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reality television programs > Juvenile fiction.
Women rock musicians > Family relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.