Love letters in the sand / Diann Hunt.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic. (Show)
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sprague Public Library - Baltic||LP FIC HUNT (Text to phone)||33680125493833||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Hall Memorial Library - Ellington||LP/HUNT, DIANN (Text to phone)||34037121604831||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
|Killingly Library||LARGE PRINT/F Hun (Text to phone)||34040121636340||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781611731026 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 161173102X (library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 383 p. (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Me. : Center Point Pub., 2011.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Love Letters in the Sand
Diann Hunt was born in Muncie, Indiana on August 2, 1955. During her lifetime, she wrote 25 books including Hot Flashes and Cold Cream and For Better or For Worse, which was adapted into a Hallmark Channel film. She died from ovarian cancer on November 29, 2013 at the age of 58. (Bowker Author Biography)