Applewhites at Wit's End / Stephanie S. Tolan.
- 14 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sprague Public Library - Baltic||JUV FIC TOLAN (Text to phone)||33680125480855||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060579388 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060579382 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060579395 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060579390 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: p. cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2012.
Great changes are in store for the highly creative and somewhat eccentric Applewhite family when money problems force them to open a summer camp for gifted children, who almost immediately begin to rebel, while a mysterious interloper watches from the woods.