http://www.lawrence.lib.ks.us/books-more/book-club-hub/book-club-in-a-bag/book-club-in-a-bag-request/ - Click here to request a Book club in a bag set
- 37 of 38 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1423152883 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781423152880 (trade pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1423152883 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781423152880 : PAP
- ISBN: 1423152883
- ISBN: 9781423152880
- Physical Description: 339 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st Hyperion pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, 2013, c2012.
Includes excerpt from the companion novel, Rose under fire unpaged at end of book.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 338-339).
In 1943, a British fighter plane crashes in Nazi-occupied France and the survivor tells a tale of friendship, war, espionage, and great courage as she relates what she must to survive while keeping secret all that she can.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, High School, 2015.
Search for related items by subject