Hold me closer, necromancer / Lish McBride.
- 17 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0312674376 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780312674373 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780312674373
- ISBN: 0312674376
- Physical Description: 342 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Square Fish ed.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish, 2012.
Sam LaCroix, a Seattle fast-food worker and college dropout, discovers that he is a necromancer, part of a world of harbingers, werewolves, satyrs, and one particular necromancer who sees Sam as a threat to his lucrative business of raising the dead.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, High School, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Paranormal fiction > Juvenile.