- 39 of 39 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0399186557
- ISBN: 9780399186554 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780399186554 : HRD
- ISBN: 0399186557 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780399186554 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0399186557 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 240 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dial Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2018
"When a fairy godmouse forces Whiskerella to wear glass slippers and attend balls night after night in search of a happily ever after, it's up to Princess Harriet Hamsterbone to break the spell and save the day"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Hamster Princess: Whiskerella
Ursula Vernon is a freelance writer, artist and illustrator. She received an undergraduate degree in anthropology at Macalester College in Saint Paul, Minnesota. She took several art classes in college. Her first children's book, Nurk: The Strange Surprising Adventures of a (Somewhat) Brave Shrew, was published in 2008. Her other works include Black Dogs: The House of Diamond and the Dragonbreath series. She also writes and illustrates the webcomic Digger and the creator of The Biting Pear of Salamanca. (Bowker Author Biography)