- 5 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1543643620 : CMD
- ISBN: 9781543643626 : CMD
- ISBN: 9781543643626
- ISBN: 1543643620
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (10 hr., 36 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in..
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, Michigan] : Brilliance Audio, 
Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Greg Tremblay.
A world with no hunger, no disease, no war, no misery: Humanity has conquered all those things and has even conquered death. Now Scythes are the only ones who can end life, and they are commanded to do so in order to keep the size of the population under control. Citra and Rowan are chosen to apprentice to a scythe, a role that neither wants. These teens must master the "art" of taking life, knowing that the consequence of failure could mean losing their own.
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2019.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Juvenile fiction.
Murder > Juvenile fiction.
Competition > Juvenile fiction.
Apprentices > Juvenile fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.