20,000 leagues under the sea : Jules Verne's classic tale / retold by Ron Miller ; illustrated by Paul Wright.
- 11 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sprague Public Library - Baltic||JUV FIC VERNE (Text to phone)||33680000007541||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0789434288
- Physical Description: 64 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : DK Pub., 1998.
Retells the adventures of a French professor and his two companions as they sail above and below the world's oceans as prisoners on the fabulous electric submarine of the deranged Captain Nemo. Illustrated notes throughout the text explain the historical background of the story.
Retells the adventures of three prisoners on the fabulous electric submarine of the deranged Captain Nemo .
Search for related items by subject
Submarines (Ships) > Fiction.