Emergency quarterback / Rich Wallace.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sprague Public Library - Baltic||JUV FIC WALLA (Text to phone)||33680121079230||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0439895669 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780439895668 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 104, 7 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, , c2005.
Originally published: New York : Viking, 2005.
"First Scholastic printing, October 2006"--T.p. verso.
"This edition is available for distribution only through the school market"--P.  of cover.
When the Hornets lose their quarterback for the season and the replacement lacks the talent to take charge, the coach picks a solid receiver as emergency quarterback.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Football > Juvenile fiction.
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Football > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.