- 7 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sprague Public Library - Baltic||JUV FIC TOFT (Text to phone)||33680121080014||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545171090
- ISBN: 0545171091
- ISBN: 9780545255189 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 054525518X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 322 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Chicken House/Scholastic, 2010.
Twelve-year-old Nat, with help from family, friends, and his "pet" Woody, a wolf that turns into a boy, must face werewolves that have been altered as part of a dastardly plan.
Search for related items by subject