Moon over Manifest / Clare Vanderpool.
- 66 of 67 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Sprague Public Library - Baltic.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780385738835 (hc)
- ISBN: 0385738838 (hc)
- ISBN: 9780385907507 (glb)
- ISBN: 0385907508 (glb)
- ISBN: 1448774802 : PBD
- Physical Description: viii, 351 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c2010.
Twelve-year-old Abilene Tucker is the daughter of a drifter who, in the summer of 1936, sends her to stay with an old friend in Manifest, Kansas, where he grew up, and where she hopes to find out some things about his past.
Newbery Medal, 2011.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Secrecy > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers > Juvenile fiction.
Depressions > 1929 > Juvenile fiction.
Secrets > Fiction.
Fathers > Fiction.
Depressions > 1929 > Fiction.
Kansas > Juvenile fiction.
Kansas > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||John Newberry Medal